Skip to main content

Art of the West Wing

Walden III Middle and High School

The original Franklin School building was constructed in 1869. This side of the building was commonly known as the West Wing to Walden students and is home to most of the murals in the school, as well as both of the art classrooms.

Photography by Mark Hertzberg