Skip to main content

Art of the New Building

Walden III Middle and High School

Though the East Wing of the building was added on to Franklin School in 1921, long before Walden students ever inhabited it, it was commonly known as the New Building to students due to its age in comparison to the West Wing.

Photography by Mark Hertzberg